I recently upgraded from 0.19.5 to 0.20.0 and I noticed the difference in rendered sRGB output for many camera phone shot DNG files. I also noticed differences in the rgb_cam, cam_xyz and pre_mul values returned. I wanted to confirm if this is indeed intentional or a bug.
You can find a DNG file and the accompanying sRGB PNG files at this location below:
The output_params settings are below:
rp.imgdata.params.use_camera_wb = 1; // Use As Shot White Balance
rp.imgdata.params.output_bps = 16; // 16-bit output
rp.imgdata.params.no_auto_bright = 1; // Do not contrast stretch the image
rp.imgdata.params.output_color = 1; // sRGB space
rp.imgdata.params.gamm = 1/2.4; // power for sRGB
rp.imgdata.params.gamm = 12.92; // toe slope for sRGB
Also, for an Sony F828 camera with a BGRE pattern, the visible size reported in 0.20 was 3287x2460 but in 0.19.5 it was 3288x2460.
I can send additional files if needed.