LibRaw 0.14 Alpha4
LibRaw 0.14-Alpha4 contains some major changes:
- Imported dcraw 9.10 (1.444), support for new cameras added: ARRIRAW format, Canon SX30 IS, Leica D-LUX 5 and V-LUX2, Olympus E-P3, Panasonic G3 and GF3, Sony NEX-C3 and SLT-A35
- Support for RedOne digital movie cameras (R3D format).
To enable this support you need to:
- install libjasper JPEG2000 support library
- compile LibRaw with -DUSE_JASPER compiler switch (./configure will do it for you)
- If you use own LibRaw_datastream implementation, you should implement make_jas_stream() call for your datastream. See bottom of src/libraw_cxx.cpp for implementations in datafile and mem-buffer LibRaw streams.
- Bugfix: green matching is turned off if output image is shrinked due to wavelet filtering or aberration correction.
- Fixed open_file()/adjust_sizes_info_only() code path
- Removed imgdata.sizes.bottom_margin and right_margin data fields use imgdata.sizes.raw_width - width - left_margin to get right one, the same with bottom_margin.
- Minor ./configure cleanup
- Qmake files and Visual Studio Project files are updated.
- New version check macros.
- All client code should be recompiled due to internals change.