LibRaw 0.14-Alpha3 contains several major changes:
- New sample samples/postprocessing_benchmark.cpp
This sample measures postprocessing speed.
All demosaic methods, averaged white balance, median
filtering, wavelet filtration, highlight recovery, and
cropping are supported.
- LibRaw::rotate_fuji_raw() call and corresponding C-API call have been removed.
- The LibRaw::adjust_sizes_info_only() call may be called repeated
and mixed with dcraw_process() call.
- Postprocessing speedup and optimization, especially if cropping set.
- Cropping works for FujiCCD raws. For the technical reasons, the position
of top-left corner of crop area will be rounded to the nearest
multiple of 4 (the corner is shifted top-left).