LibRaw 0.18-Beta1 available at download page. Github repo is also updated.
There is a lot of changes, in short:
- Licensing changed: no 'LibRaw Software license', please select between LGPL 2.1 and CDDL 1.0
- Camera support: 78 cameras added (relative to 0.17.2)
- Floating point DNG support (native, no need for DNG SDK, see below)
- LibRaw can be built with Adobe DNG SDK support to decode exotic DNG formats (e.g. 8-bit DNG)
- Lot of getters/setters added to C-API
- Libraw compilation flags are accessible on runtime via LibRaw::capabilities() call
- More metadata parsed: white balance presets, DNG colordata, vendor specific metadata
See bundled Changelog and documentation for details.