New version available: LibRaw: 0.7.0-Alpha3
This version is focused on PhaseOne and Fujifilm files processing. Many changes introduced, including:
- Ability to turn off tone curve processing of raw data. Supported only on PhaseOne, support for other relevant cameras is planned with next LibRaw versions.
- Fixed black level subtraction bug for PhaseOne data (derived from dcraw sources).
- Separate black level data (read from RAW file) available in user-visible data structures for PhaseOne.
- Fujifilm RAW processing is changed internally: RAW data is not rotated and available as is in image bitmap (rotation performed on postprocessing stage).
- Masked pixels data extracted for Fuji files. So, masked pixels are read for all bayer-data cameras.
- Overall changes:
- Imported dcraw 8.90/1.414: added support for Samsung S85, some old format files processing changes.
- Some changes in samples.
See Changelog for more detailed explanation.
This version available for download at usual place.