LibRaw 0.6.0 Beta1
LibRaw 0.6.0 Beta1 has lot of changes:
- Calls added: dcraw_make_mem_image() and dcraw_make_mem_thumb(). These calls are used for make 3-component RGB bitmap (rotated and so on) for later use in user application.
Sample usage: samples/mem_image.cpp
- Added gamma-corrected 16-bit output.
- Added input/output ICC profiles via LCMS library.
- Added bad pixels map support (similar to dcraw)
- Added dark frame subtraction (similar to dcraw)
- samples/dcraw_emu supporrs icc profiles, bad pixels map and dark frame subtracton.
- New processing stages (in progress_flags): LIBRAW_PROGRESS_BAD_PIXELS LIBRAW_PROGRESS_DARK_FRAME
- Bug in adjust_sizes_info_only() fixed
- Supported camera list calls: cameraList()/cameraCount()
- LibRaw version info calls: version(), versionNumber(), LIBRAW_CHECK_VERSION().
- Callback functions interface changes: calling application may supply pointer to private callback data section. If so, callbacks will be called with this pointer passed.
- Added callback calls for progress indication and fast processing termination.
- OpenMP support on Unix (gcc) systems. Up to 30% speedup on 2-core machines.
Your can always download latest LibRaw version from this site's download page.