New version avaliable: LibRaw: 0.7.0-Alpha1. Changelog:
- Fixed bug in 0.7.0-a0: black frame size has not reset, so in batch processing there is an error in black frame size for files without black frame.
- Implemented reading of black/masked pixels data for
near all cameras with masked pixels, exclding:
- Canon sRAW, Leaf (MOS), Sinar 4-shot - more than one color component in black frame (redesign of black frame data structures required).
- Fuji SuperCCD: need to design right methods of extraction (should we rotate and resize black pixels as active ones??)
- Tested for most dSLR data formats with masked pixels: 7 of 9 untested formats are from old P&S cameras.
- New call LibRaw::unpack_function_name() returns unpack function name (useful for testers only)
- New identify sample parameters (useful for test-suite builders
to check test coverage):
-u - print unpack function name
-f - print masked frame size
- Imported dcraw 8.89/1.411
changes in Panasonic FZ50 files parsing
This version avaliable for download at usual place.