LibRaw 0.14 Alpha5 contains several bugfixes and improvements:
- Patch to dcraw_emu for SunStudio compiler compatibility
- Fixed crash in unprocessed_raw sample due to uninitialized timestamp variable.
- Fixed crash in raw decoding if raw_width/raw_height is less than resulting image width/height.
- imgdata.sizes.flip is set from user_flip only on postprocessing and/or adjust_sizes_info_only()
- Fixed buffer overrun for some LJPEG-compressed files
- Most of LibRaw_datastream function bodies are moved to separate source file
- LibRaw_windows_datastream is merged to main source tree