LibRaw 0.12.0 becomes new stable version and available from download area.
This version introduces additional 'demosaic packs' distributed under different licensing.
- DCB interpolation and FBDD denoising integrated into main LibRaw.
- Two addtional demosaic packs:
- GPL2-licensed: AFD, LMMSE, VCD, Modified AHD and AHD+VCD interpolations. Additional median filters from 'Modified DCRAW' package. Foveon support also included in this pack.
- GPL3-licensed: AMaZE interpolation and chromatic aberrations correction from RawTherapee
- LCMS 2.x support
- New ./configure script, based on GNU autotools.
- Fix in green_matching code to support nonstandard Bayer pattern
- Fixed bug in add_masked_borders_to_bitmap() call for cameras with masked border composed of odd number of pixels.
- New command line options for unprocessed_raw sample: -B - subtract black level, -M - add masked pixels to bitmap.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or suggestions.