The most significant changes since 0.10-Release are:
- Processing pipeline has changed: black level is always subtracted on prostprocessing stage or by special subtract_black() call.
- Cropping on postprocessing stage implemented.
- New API call for clearing memory allocated by make_mem_image() call.
- New iostreams based I/O layer, much faster on some systems (esp. Win32 and Linux).
- Better exception handling code.
- Secure FILE* I/O calls for Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- Fixed bug with half_size processing.
- Disabled OpenMP for wavelet_denoise under Mac OS X
- Russian documentation re-coded to utf-8 from CP1251.
Feel free to contact us if you have bug reports or suggestions.