LibRaw 0.13.7 contains several fixes for cropping code and some minor changes:
- Changes in cropping code:
- cropping is now works for Fuji files (instead of crash)
- bad pixels map and dark frame subtraction is turned off if cropping enabled
- for technical reasons, coordinates of top-left corner of crop box are rounded to multiple of 4 for Fuji files.
- ./configure stuff fixes:
- install static libraries only when --enable-static is set
- compiled samples are dynamically linked if shared library not disabled.
- OpenMP enabled for Visual Studio 2008 SP1+, but not for RTM