New LibRaw snapshot (201812) just pushed to our GitHub repository.
Note: this branch diverged from old LibRaw/master, so you'll need to use forced update:
git fetch git reset origin/master
Changes in short
Camera support (1063 total)
- Canon A560 (CHDK hack)
- FujiFilm X-T30
- Nikon Coolpix A1000
- Olympus E-M1X
- Sony ILCE-6400
- Several dng files from phones and drones was tested and added to built-in camera list too.
- Multiple names for same Panasonic cameras are processed via aliaces mechanics, no multiple duplicate fields in adobe_coeffs() table
- Better makernotes parsing for many cameras
- Better parsing of makernotes embeded into DNG files created by Adobe DNG Converter
- New imgdata.params.raw_processing_options value: LIBRAW_PROCESSING_ZEROFILTERS_FOR_MONOCHROMETIFFS
- If this bit is set
- and TIFF file contains SamplesPerPixel == 1
- and filters value was not guessed from metadata parsing
This option is needed for monochrome scan processing (Imacon X1 etc). This option may broke old TIF-like RAW files processing (Kodak 760,etc) use with care (it is better to let user choose).